Thursday, May 3, 2012

We All Scream For Ice Cream



Cook’s Book is featured on the blog, Rhapsody à la crème. Visit to read the interview and to see some more fun pictures!

The author of the blog, Tricia, is one of my friends from high school. She’s a talented fashion illustrator who blogs about clothes, trends, the fashion world and other fashionable things like her cool designer internships, food, and me! Ok, whatever. But you have to admit, I can still vogue and work it with a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth lol.



That’s cotton candy ice cream, by the way, with rainbow sprinkles and as per Tricia’s request, a few gummy bears on top. Who am I to argue with gummy bears?

The photos were taken at Five Pennies Creamery in Rockville Centre, a cute old-fashioned ice cream parlor that makes a variety of delicious homemade frozen treats every day. Last summer, I wrote about my particular obsession with their peanut butter ice cream and how it inspired me to make my own.

2 comments:

kale said...

Aww, these pics are cute. You totally look at home in a groovy ice cream parlor! And the gummy bears are inspired. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!